Thursday, January 1, 2009

Faith to Continue the Course

"Release for Tina"
©Antonia Ruppert
Watercolor on Paper

As I begin this blog, I know I can stay the course with faith. I can alter the destination slightly. What I need is a good paint brush, some arches water color paper, a vision and music by "Mary, Mary" in the background. I'm an artist and artist's create. With a faithful decision:

1. I can further my artistic education - the goal is artistic mastery.
2. I can choose to embark on a path that is perfect for me - painting.
3. Jan, 1, 2009 is the beginning of the rest of my life.
4. I take full responsibility for the changes I want to see.


In this post, I am including one of the images I loved creating in 2008. I created it for my friend Tina who was going through a storm.  It's called "Release for Tina" and was created with watercolor. It was a joy to know that this work helped someone else get through a tough situation.

I have faith to continue the course and practice resiliency. I am most grateful to be able to create, for my supplies and for people to share my work with.

No comments: