Saturday, September 19, 2009

Vision Board and Affirmations 2010


Today is the day of new beginnings.

I thought I'd share what I've been learning in the Blastoff class with Alyson Stanfield - with ArtBizCoach.com. I am learning to prioritize myself and my dreams in the past few days after a few weeks of nonstop creating, working and networking, etc. We are on day three of the class. In this post, I will share my new affirmations and my vision board. Having a vision and affirming it daily are the key to Life and Beyond Average Existence. Here is my vision board which includes a trip to Florence Italy...

..And a few of my affirmations:

*It is October 2010, my daughter Kayla and I just returned from Florence, Italy.
*Money flows easily into my life, blesses me, and continues on to others.
*I talk less and listen more, allowing my actions to speak louder than words.
*I do one task at a time to completion.
*I paint everyday and have 25 or more marketable oil, watercolors and pastels to prove it.
*I can’t wait to share my artwork with new people
*I take good care of my money.

What are your goals and affirmations?

4 comments:

lindsay.illustration@gmail.com said...

Love it! I was just trying to describe this "Vision Board" concept to my husband and he wasn't quite picturing it. I definitely plan on sharing this.

I really appreciate that you're sharing your journey. Can't wait 'til lunch on the 3rd!

Unknown said...

Hey Lindsay, thank you so much for your comment. I'm glad that God is giving me a journey to share, you know?

Diana said...

Hey Toni. Your vision board is very inspired!
It's a great idea to have done it as a board so you can display it and see it all day long.

Unknown said...

Hi Diana, Thanks for your comment. You are right- doing the vision board as a "board" was a very tactile experience for me. It is in my bedroom, so I'm able to see it in the morning and at night. Double reinforcement!