Sunday, November 8, 2015

To Tackle Mountains - Art Everyday Month

Study from Flagstaff Mountain © Antonia Ruppert

Sometimes one needs the help of friends. That was the case yesterday-- my last day in Colorado.

I awoke in the middle of the night and thought "my adventure is incomplete." I need to be up in the mountains. I need more pictures of the environment here.

To make a long story short, I was helped by a friend (Susan) and her husband (Brad) who live in Boulder, Colorado. Thanks to them, I was able to take in Flagstaff Mountain in Boulder. Four and a half miles up, turning swiftly around as the road went up. 

©Antonia Ruppert

This city girl, who is usually not fond of heights, took it all in.

Thumbnail sketches from Flagstaff © Antonia Ruppert

After taking in the sights and taking a massive amount of pictures, we made it just in time to the airport. Thanks to Brad's natural ability to speed(gulp). 

Who helps you tackle your mountains?

No comments: